Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jolly Green Giant

In my school something pretty popular that's been going around is the metal water bottle.  I had wanted one, but I was very picky about what I wanted and I had no idea where to get one.

A little while ago, I read a blog post by Caitlin.   She is a very strong advocate for the green movement, because she's cool like that.  In that post she mentioned the importance of not wasting water bottles.  She wrote about a couple of brands so I finally could look for bottles that didn't look ugly.  She mentioned Sigg and that's where I got my new aluminum water bottle!!

I use it every day and I think it's so great.

I encourage everyone to invest in one because they'll easily pay for themselves with the prices of disposable water bottles.

2 comments:

Caitlin Fischetti said...

wahooooo. i am a fan of this- thanks mary

AppleBrown76 said...

I am more of a fan of good customer service. I dealt with Sigg a few years back and their customer service was some of the worst I have ever experienced. They also touted that their water bottles were BPA free, which they weren't. They just (within the last year) have made their bottles BPA free. Even though their bottles are cute, the next time I buy a water bottle, I will most likely buy Kleen Kanteen or look somewhere else. Never will I give Sigg my business.

Post a Comment