Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And So It Begins...

Ladies and Gentleman,

This is not the blog you are looking for. JUST KIDDING it totally is. I have no idea where this blog is going to take me. Hopefully to my bed, because that's my favorite place. But I'm thinking that's not very likely.

I've had a blog before, but this one is better. I wanted to make this one more about my college life. But it's a tad early for that. So it will be more like Mary's Musical: End of Senior Year... Then Summer... Then College. There may or may not be vomit involved - to be determined.

- - - Update: Three years later.

So much vomit. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

I, for one, am excited.

Tiffany Wacaser said...

I don't think I can handle more vomit than is already in my life at this point. I'm still recovering from a particularly violent episode last year in which Trent splattered vomit ALL OVER HIS BEDROOM. Cleaned that room for weeks and still found splashes months later. But otherwise, I'm cool with whatever aspects you wish to relate.

Post a Comment