Saturday, May 22, 2010

This is it!

My people, 
A car has arrived and I have to learn how to use it.  Stick shift.  Yuck.  As of now, I am very good at roughly shaking the car.  
Let's paint a picture.  
  • It's red.
  • It's a Honda.
  • It's a Hybrid.
  • It has two doors.  
  • It has two seats.
  • It has a very nice sound system. 
  • I've already made the CDs to put in the car.  
  • It has a SVU sticker.  
Ahhhh!  I can't drive it!  I need to be able to drive stick no problem in 3 months.  
DUN DUN DUHHH!  

2 comments:

Tiffany Wacaser said...

so excited for you.

marialuigi said...

AWESOME! I taught myself, Jenna, Becky and Matt all how to drive stick...oh, and my best friend from high school, Katie...that was really illegal to do. Practice...and don't freak out when you stall.

Post a Comment