Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awkward Family Photos (.com)

 Awkward Family Photos is a wonderful website that posts hilarious pictures to share with the world.  


The title of this one is "Eye Contact".  



The subtitle is, "Has anyone seen Aunt Telcia?"


Take a little while to look at this beautiful picture.  Try and think about why this picture might be funny.  
If you think you might be stumped the scroll down past then annoying arrows. 


>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>These arrows are for your comedic safety. 
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Now these are some comments that people posted about this picture:


-i haven’t laughed so hard in SUCH a long time. oh man, i’m still crying hahahaha.
funniest thing i’ve seen in awhile.
-I was, like, what’s so awkward? And then, whoah! That’s hilarious!
-I actually jumped when I saw the eyes down there!
-OH MY GOD. For while I thought it was creepy just because they were all looking at the camera.. it took me forever to realize there was a person underneath. Nightmares.
-haha took me forever to figure it out, until i saw the eyes peeking out under the mother haha this is great


Now go back up and look at the picture.  Do you see it?  If not, keep looking and re-read the comments.  


I've seen this picture a lot of times.  I very regularly visit this site and often see this picture.  For the longest time I didn't understand.  I always thought, "Alright.  I guess it's kinda creepy that every member of the family is looking at the camera. Even the baby.  What baby looks at the camera?  I don't like this one."  Then today I re-looked at this picture and figured, "Why not?  Maybe other people think something is funny that I don't see."  This is obviously true!  I laughed for so long after I finally saw it.  

1 comments:

AppleBrown76 said...

I'm totally freaked out! I'm sure this is Photoshopped, but still pretty freaky.

Post a Comment