Thursday, March 7, 2013

An Entire Life Update

I made a post a while while back mentioning majors and life choices and all that terrible, awful jazz.  WELL.  I'ma gonna tell y'all what's up.  What's REALLY up.

I'm a Liberal Arts major.   The intent is to become a teacher.  4th or 5th grade is best.  Do I know how I'm going to do this?  NOPE.

I'm a junior now and life is creeping up.   I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really plan for after college.  You know, you're a kid and you plan on going to school and then going to college. But then what?  You tell people what you want to be when you grow up, but that's not for another seven years, right?  NO.  NOT EVEN CLOSE.  That's like a year from now.  I still tell people what I want to be when I grow up.  But guess what. I am grown up.  Technically.

Ruh roh.

Nahh, it'll work out.  I just got to make a couple of phone calls, right?  RIGHT?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment